ADVERTISEMENT

Game/TV Times

UpsetAlert

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Any word on when these will be released? Do we expect the same general time slots and TV approach or is there more flexibility this year?

Reactions: Titanium999
Any word on when these will be released? Do we expect the same general time slots and TV approach or is there more flexibility this year?

They will be released 6 or 12 days before each kickoff, just like in any other season. The TV networks are the same: FOX family, ESPN family, BTN. The time slots are also largely the same: 11 AM CT, 2:30/3:00 PM, prime time.

The conference did say that they might move some games to Friday nights or other days, but they haven't yet announced any. Obviously they'll have more flexibility in this realm since they won't have to worry about inconveniencing fans. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more November/December prime time games than usual, for example.

We should get our first kickoff times one week from today.

Last edited:
They will be released 6 or 12 days before each kickoff, just like in any other season. The TV networks are the same: FOX family, ESPN family, BTN. The time slots are also largely the same: 11 AM CT, 2:30/3:00 PM, prime time.

The conference did say that they might move some games to Friday nights or other days, but they haven't yet announced any. Obviously they'll have more flexibility in this realm since they won't have to worry about inconveniencing fans. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more November/December prime time games than usual, for example.

If you are posting the game times as you usually do, start a new thread as opposed to responding to this thread. Then I will pin it to the top. Thanks again for your efforts

Thanks for all the info as always. For those of us in Chicago, I was surprised to see that Marquee network is carrying ACC football games this year. Any chance we will see some new networks carrying the Cats?

Thanks for all the info as always. For those of us in Chicago, I was surprised to see that Marquee network is carrying ACC football games this year. Any chance we will see some new networks carrying the Cats?
Since all the games are conference, I am not sure how likely it is. Already have ABC, ESPN and BTN

Nope. B1G games are carried by ESPN family, FOX family, and BTN. Only chance to see different networks is in non-conference road games, and there aren't any of those this year.

Some ACC games are still aired regionally. Marquee isn't producing those games itself, it's just picking up the regional feed. It's like how some NU games used to be on what was then called ESPN+ and would air locally on WBBM or whatever.

Reactions: ricko654321
Nope. B1G games are carried by ESPN family, FOX family, and BTN. Only chance to see different networks is in non-conference road games, and there aren't any of those this year.

Some ACC games are still aired regionally. Marquee isn't producing those games itself, it's just picking up the regional feed. It's like how some NU games used to be on what was then called ESPN+ and would air locally on WBBM or whatever.

Thanks for the breakdown.

First college football venture with Hulu. Cut the cord from the vultures at Comcast at the start of the shut down.

Can anyone tell me IF BTN overflow channels are on Hulu? Have been pleased thus far as I have gotten a ton of SEC, Big 12 and ACC network games that I never used to get with Comcast. For a lot less too.

First college football venture with Hulu. Cut the cord from the vultures at Comcast at the start of the shut down.

Can anyone tell me IF BTN overflow channels are on Hulu? Have been pleased thus far as I have gotten a ton of SEC, Big 12 and ACC network games that I never used to get with Comcast. For a lot less too.

I have Hulu TV and have never had a problem with an Illini game on BTN!

Reactions: 4IUSox2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT