ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday parking?

boilers08

Feb 25, 2011
Hello, Purdue fan here--I come in peace! I bought tickets a few months ago hoping this would be a game with B1G West implications...welp. In any case, I'll be there this Saturday--my first trip to Ryan Field.

Apologies if this has been posted (I didn't see any recent threads), but any suggestions for parking? I'm coming from a western 'burb.

Thanks in advance!

If your goal is free parking, take Ashland north until you hit Linden then just park on the curb first spot you find. North of Linden is Wilmette and free. South is Evanston and a fee.

There's plenty of free street parking north of the stadium in Willmette, if you don't mind walking. Please make sure you are north of Linden or else it'll cost you.

South of Lincoln or west of Green Bay in Evanston is fine too. Just watch the signs.

Hello, Purdue fan here--I come in peace! I bought tickets a few months ago hoping this would be a game with B1G West implications...welp. In any case, I'll be there this Saturday--my first trip to Ryan Field.

Apologies if this has been posted (I didn't see any recent threads), but any suggestions for parking? I'm coming from a western 'burb.

Thanks in advance!
If you’re looking to tailgate the South Golf lot is provably the best lot to do it in with a family and friends. You’d have to pickup a pass online, but it’s a solid option.

ADVERTISEMENT