ADVERTISEMENT

Getting absolutely run by Indiana

I’m wondering at this point, how in the world did we score 2 TDS against Wisconsin? And how long ago was that?

How in the hell is Utah almost undefeated this season and ranked like 6th in the country and now we are worse than in 1987?? We beat them in a bowl game last season! The are like 8-1 or something and just beat Washington??

Reactions: Cat In The Cradle
IU benching its first-string QB BEFORE halftime ... this is on its way to the most humiliating season I can remember.

This game is even worse than Kustok's last year when they beat us like 60-7. Pure humiliation and destruction! Maybe we might win a conference game or two in basketball?? When does women's lacrosse start back up??

How in the hell is Utah almost undefeated this season and ranked like 6th in the country and now we are worse than in 1987?? We beat them in a bowl game last season! The are like 8-1 or something and just beat Washington??

There is talent on the roster, but they have completely checked out. These guys quit.

Didn’t about 6 of them start on last seasons 10 win team?

A lot of returning players from last years team on both sides of the ball. It’s the difference from a group that is engaged and motivated versus a group that has checked out because they know the coaching is inept.

A lot of returning players from last years team on both sides of the ball. It’s the difference from a group that is engaged and motivated versus a group that has checked out because they know the coaching is inept.
Hank and Fitz are All-BIG quality coaches. The rest...not so much.

I’m interested to know if Coach rationalizes all of this as bad luck combined with poor officiating and injuries or if he recognizes this is serious. What do you think?

He's going to rationalize it, but he's not stupid - he's going to know it's serious.

I'm most surprised that the defense looked like hell in this game. The offense is obviously atrocious, but what happened with the D? They're finally giving up? I know Indiana is playing well, but our guys did not look ready.

2019 Wildcats: "You'll have to play us to kill us."

Deep apologies to Randy Walker.

This can’t be OK.
The status quo is impossible to rationalize at this point. No matter how many injuries and how much inexperience at QB, having an offense that is the worst we’ve ever seen mandates change.

I’m interested to know if Coach rationalizes all of this as bad luck combined with poor officiating and injuries or if he recognizes this is serious. What do you think?

NU recruits very well on relationships.

He's going to rationalize it, but he's not stupid - he's going to know it's serious.

I'm most surprised that the defense looked like hell in this game. The offense is obviously atrocious, but what happened with the D? They're finally giving up? I know Indiana is playing well, but our guys did not look ready.

TBF, the only team to hold IU under 30 So far is tOSU.

It's a good offensive unit.

Reactions: ulrey and BigCatCT
I don’t remember last year’s offense being talented. I don’t see six returning starters tonight. Thomas, Slater, Lees....
Yeah, Bowser, Skowronek were starters and we had no offense then either. Rambo, Jefferson, Kyric, Drake, Vogel saw some action. Most of the other guys seeing the field have been in the program over 2 years. No way we should suck this bad every game on O. We have a development issue as much as a talent issue.

I think we will have a long year in BBall too. At least the young guys will be interesting to watch, but I don’t see a very good record at all. Next year, much better.
Conference will be down. Every game is at least somewhat winnable outside of MSU, Maryland, OSU

Yeah, Bowser, Skowronek were starters and we had no offense then either. Rambo, Jefferson, Kyric, Drake, Vogel saw some action. Most of the other guys seeing the field have been in the program over 2 years. No way we should suck this bad every game on O. We have a development issue as much as a talent issue.
Right. My point was that we really didn’t have six returning starters on offense tonight from last year’s team which wasn’t really good offensively in the first place

ADVERTISEMENT