ADVERTISEMENT

Getting Frosty for Frosn in Lincoln?

The best thing they can do is just leave it be. Tune out the national media noise. Don't act hastily as you yearn for the days of Tom Osborne and rotary phones.

Reactions: NUCat320
They don't look good
He is somehow really unlikeable. Like PJ Fleck unlikeable. I don't know why. It's not like I'm a fan of opposing coaches, but I'm meh about most of them. This guy is just below Hairball, Fleck and Franklin. Not used to Bert being back yet so not much vitriol for him, yet.

He is somehow really unlikeable. Like PJ Fleck unlikeable. I don't know why. It's not like I'm a fan of opposing coaches, but I'm meh about most of them. This guy is just below Hairball, Fleck and Franklin. Not used to Bert being back yet so not much vitriol for him, yet.
It is notable that at least 1/3 of the B1G coaches are on the other side of strange. What's with that? NU has been fortunate since Barnett, and more so with Fitz.

Yeah, he really is unlikeable. Frost comes off to me kind of as an unwarm, defiant, eff the rules, screw you kind of guy. Those are just somewhat superficial impressions from his appearances with the media, where he always seems to be the opposite of Fitz - very low energy and wishing he could be anywhere else.

I remember I liked him as a player. And I liked Nebraska, because of smash mouth football and guys like Tommie Frazier, but mostly because I truly hated Oklahoma and Barry Switzer. Not anymore. Screw Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT