ADVERTISEMENT

Good news for Trev?

^ Apparently, Kubes clashed w/ Fangio/Elway over the make-up of the staff (wanted to bring back the old gang).

As for Trev, not sure if this will have too much of an impact on whether he stays in Minny (his fiancee is from there).

TS may be looking for a back-up job w/ a greater possibility to get some starts - either a team w/ an aging or injury-prone QB or one w/ a questionable starting QB.

If I were him, would look for a team w/ at least a decent O-line.

I thought Kubiak was going to be OC under Fangio at Denver. He's had some health issues so he may prefer a lesser role in Minny?

fangio nixed that. he wants his own guy and wants to run a more contemporary offensive system. I happen to think Kubiak is a very good offensive mind so I am not pleased to see him land with the Vikings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungry Jack
fangio nixed that. he wants his own guy and wants to run a more contemporary offensive system. I happen to think Kubrick is a very good offensive mind so I am not pleased to see him land with the Vikings.

If he was still alive I would make a Stanley Kubric joke, but him being dead makes it harder.

Reactions: NUCat320
If I were Trev, I’d enjoy the world’s best job wherever they’d have me. Dude’s earned himself a Chase Daniel career. To health, longevity, and his name on an NU weight room (or cold tub)!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT