ADVERTISEMENT

Good win for Grapplers

Solid win! I’m hoping Tyler Moreland is ok! Looks like he tweaked his knee. I’m also hoping Rivera gets to wrestle soon. The guys look poised to finish the year top 10-15

Solid win! I’m hoping Tyler Moreland is ok! Looks like he tweaked his knee. I’m also hoping Rivera gets to wrestle soon. The guys look poised to finish the year top 10-15
Does anyone know the scoop on Rivera?

He tweaked his ankle at Midlands in the third place match. I was watching it! Thomas also got hurt! Thomas looked great yesterday.

He tweaked his ankle at Midlands in the third place match. I was watching it! Thomas also got hurt! Thomas looked great yesterday.

Thomas was ranked as high as #6 going into Midlands and looked to be competing with Lugo and O'Connor for #1, but then he got injured early in the first match.

I don't expect to see Rivera today. Will be interested to see if Thomas has knocked off enough rust for Sasso. He certainly won't be getting turned in any funk cradles

Last edited:
Thomas was ranked as high as #6 going into Midlands and looked to be competing with Lugo and O'Connor for #1, but then he got injured early in the first match.

I don't expect to see Rivera today. Will be interested to see if Thomas has knocked off enough rust for Sasso. He certainly won't be getting turned in any funk cradles
Sasso is real tough! He has a great gas tank!

Davison up to eighth ranked today! Took down the top rated kid twice!
Davison wrestled a very strategic match and looked good but number 1 ranked guy had just too much offensive power. He also was a highly motivated guy wrestling his last match at home in an Ohio State uniform. Davison could upset him at Big Ten's if he keeps improving the way he is.

Reactions: Titanium999

Does anyone know what the plan is for Rivera? Is he planning on wrestling this post-season? Shutting it down for the year?

Davison wrestled a very strategic match and looked good but number 1 ranked guy had just too much offensive power. He also was a highly motivated guy wrestling his last match at home in an Ohio State uniform. Davison could upset him at Big Ten's if he keeps improving the way he is.
That dude Moore is one of our best senior level freestyle wrestlers.

Does anyone know what the plan is for Rivera? Is he planning on wrestling this post-season? Shutting it down for the year?

Haven't heard. It's pretty tight-lipped from the room on all the injuries honestly. Guess Storni decided to lock up the locker room info.

I would think he is wrestling
Davison is one of the best Junior level ones. That was his first crack at a truly elite folkstyle guy. I'm really interested in what happens at B1Gs if they meet.
I hear ya! I love Davison but Kolin Moore is one of our best Senior level guys. He just made the finals in senior freestyle last year beating a bunch of solid senior guys. He is also gonna be a four time AA this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT