ADVERTISEMENT

GPT-3 AI Suggests Who Pat Fitzgerald Should Hire

PURPLE Book Cat

Gold Member
Sep 3, 2007
Just for fun, I prompted GPT-3 to help NU find its next DC. Here's what it said:

Who should Northwestern football head coach Pat Fitzgerald hire to become the defensive coordinator at Northwestern University?

Pat Fitzgerald should consider hiring Bob Shoop as the defensive coordinator at Northwestern University. Shoop is an experienced coach who has served as defensive coordinator at Vanderbilt, Penn State, and Tennessee. He also has experience in the Big Ten Conference and is known for his aggressive defensive style. Additionally, Shoop has a proven track record of success and has been credited with helping to turn around the defense at Vanderbilt in a short period of time.

Just for fun, I prompted GPT-3 to help NU find its next DC. Here's what it said:

Who should Northwestern football head coach Pat Fitzgerald hire to become the defensive coordinator at Northwestern University?

Pat Fitzgerald should consider hiring Bob Shoop as the defensive coordinator at Northwestern University. Shoop is an experienced coach who has served as defensive coordinator at Vanderbilt, Penn State, and Tennessee. He also has experience in the Big Ten Conference and is known for his aggressive defensive style. Additionally, Shoop has a proven track record of success and has been credited with helping to turn around the defense at Vanderbilt in a short period of time.
Well I prompted ChatGPT with a simple question:

“Why should I trust your opinion about a game played by young adult humans?”

The response:

“As a language model trained by OpenAI, I am not capable of playing games or providing personal opinions on them. My purpose is to assist users in generating human-like text based on the inputs provided to me. I do not have personal experiences or opinions, and my responses are based solely on the information that is provided to me. It is up to you to determine whether or not my responses are helpful or relevant to your situation.”

The Truth lives!

ADVERTISEMENT