ADVERTISEMENT

Grave danger ahead - for me

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
So we are dealing with this company in Asia (intentionally vague), and they can't hit their ass with either hand. So my boss sends me. I show them their ass and they still can't hit it. I return (boss briefed the entire trip) and say we need to GTFO of there.

Now he wants me to go back. Greater than zero percent chance of it being the week between game one and game two. Meaning, with travel, I may get shut out of one or both

Wish me luck in evasive action.

So we are dealing with this company in Asia (intentionally vague), and they can't hit their ass with either hand. So my boss sends me. I show them their ass and they still can't hit it. I return (boss briefed the entire trip) and say we need to GTFO of there.

Now he wants me to go back. Greater than zero percent chance of it being the week between game one and game two. Meaning, with travel, I may get shut out of one or both

Schedule trip during bye week

If you postpone long enough, they will be operating in Wisconsin and that's always a better place for ass-handing.

Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan

Go now. Whack that ass. Git er done.

Reactions: rmndcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT