ADVERTISEMENT

Happ rejuvenated

JoeWildcat

Gold Member
Jul 31, 2001
Looks like JA Happ has been rejuvenated after being traded to the Cards. Three starts; pitched well in all of them and is 2-0. ERA of 1.62 and WHIP < 1. The Cardinals’ active pitching staff is amazing, a bunch of old guys who are pitching well: Adam Wainright, JA Happ, and John Lester. Good thing they have a youngster like Yadier Molina catching them. I have heard that the Social SecurIty Administration is thinking of setting up a field office in the Card dugout.

Looks like JA Happ has been rejuvenated after being traded to the Cards. Three starts; pitched well in all of them and is 2-0. ERA of 1.62 and WHIP < 1. The Cardinals’ active pitching staff is amazing, a bunch of old guys who are pitching well: Adam Wainright, JA Happ, and John Lester. Good thing they have a youngster like Yadier Molina catching them. I have heard that the Social SecurIty Administration is thinking of setting up a field office in the Card dugout.

Amazing what a change of sceneray can do for some guys. Gotta assume pitching to Molina is also a big help. Good for J.A.

Of course St. Louis' deal with the devil probably also helps him here.

Oh, you didn't know that the Cardinals' organization are all devil-worshippers and they have a deal with Satan which has kept them competitive every single year no matter how many holes they appear to have in their lineup or pitching staff? It's true. Just ask Jack!

Reactions: NUCat320
Of course St. Louis' deal with the devil probably also helps him here.

Oh, you didn't know that the Cardinals' organization are all devil-worshippers and they have a deal with Satan which has kept them competitive every single year no matter how many holes they appear to have in their lineup or pitching staff? It's true. Just ask Jack!
I think you are exaggerating. I know lots of Cards fans, and only about 90% are devil worshippers. I only wish the Tribe/Guardians were on better terms with Satan.

Reactions: TheC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT