ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Belated B-Day to FloridAlum

Only an occasion as momentous as this could bring me to post.

BTW, FA, you owe me a drink. I'll collect next time I'm in Boca.

Happy B-Day to my favorite poster. You always manage to put a smile on my face with your posts.

Now that he can finally legally drink, we should all line up to buy him a cold one. Happy B-day, FA.

Reactions: DopeTonic
Its not everyday you get to wish a Happy Birthday to someone who is 110. Happy birthday FA!

Happy B-day! This board needed a moderator like you to act as a bouncer and the voice of reason.

Only an occasion as momentous as this could bring me to post.

BTW, FA, you owe me a drink. I'll collect next time I'm in Boca.

Thanks dude. Birthday was Wednesday. I am older than dirt. I tried in vain to get you and your bride to come to Duke game so I can provide you with an adult beverage. I was thinking of not actually buying you a drink, but rather giving you one of my IOUs from the numerous people here who owe me beverages and see if you have an easier time collecting then I do. I might give it to Schizo instead. That boy can use a drink. Thanks again for your wishes.

Happy B-day! This board needed a moderator like you to act as a bouncer and the voice of reason.[/QUOTE

It's interesting how some folks who don't cause a lot of problems tend to agree with that statement, but some folks who get involuntary time outs from the board or maybe get their posts deleted seem to have a different opinion. Kind of strange how that happens.

Thanks dude. Birthday was Wednesday. I am older than dirt. I tried in vain to get you and your bride to come to Duke game so I can provide you with an adult beverage. I was thinking of not actually buying you a drink, but rather giving you one of my IOUs from the numerous people here who owe me beverages and see if you have an easier time collecting then I do. I might give it to Schizo instead. That boy can use a drink. Thanks again for your wishes.

Sorry, but we'll be out of the country. But we will be in Boca for all of January.

Sorry, but we'll be out of the country. But we will be in Boca for all of January.

I have a car. Depending on where you are in Boca let's say I would be more or less a 15 minute drive.also CoralSpringsCat is in the area, even a little closer to Boca, and he is always good for a laugh. He is also like a walking encyclopedia of restaurants in South Florida.theloneb is in the same area, too, but that dude is always so busy that it is tough to get together with him. Don't know if I'm supposed to say it here, so you didn't hear it from me, but I am pretty darned sure that he is expecting son number two around August. Don't think our chances of getting him to join us are very good because I think he is frequently on diaper duty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT