ADVERTISEMENT

Having a little fun with the Northwestern Connection to this week's Royal Wedding

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
My youngest daughter made it over to London, with an "invitation" in tow.

IMG_3799_zpswda2kmfm.jpg

Details on the Rant Board:

https://northwestern.forums.rivals....rded-invitation-and-or-wedding-crasher.38168/

Reactions: rmndcat and DaCat
Just received these photos from my daughter along with a message stating, "Just saw Meghan."

On the CBS broadcast, at the same time as the same Rolls Royce transporting Meghan was shown approaching the chapel at Windsor Castle, a reference was made to a group of Northwestern students who had flown in from Chicago and were also there.

CLICK TO ENLARGE
IMG_3902_zpsqykptexb.jpg

IMG_3901_zpscg50tycy.jpg

And here is Northwestern's Meghan and her Prince Charming together as they appeared moments later on TV.

IMG_3896_zpsaplpqwju.jpg

IMG_3887_zpsiliq47eh.jpg

Last edited:
Just received these photos from my daughter along with a message stating, "Just saw Meghan."

On the CBS broadcast, at the same time as the same Rolls Royce transporting Meghan was shown approaching the chapel at Windsor Castle, a reference was made to a group of Northwestern students who had flown in from Chicago and were also there.

IMG_3902_zpsqykptexb.jpg

IMG_3901_zpscg50tycy.jpg

And here is Northwestern's Meghan and her Prince Charming together as they appeared moments later on TV.

IMG_3896_zpsaplpqwju.jpg

IMG_3887_zpsiliq47eh.jpg
This years Homecoming Queen?

CLICK TO ENLARGE
IMG_3902_zpsqykptexb.jpg

IMG_3901_zpscg50tycy.jpg

IMG_3896_zpsaplpqwju.jpg

IMG_3887_zpsiliq47eh.jpg

IMG_3901_zpscg50tycy.jpg
IMG_3961_zpsgmiwksfu.jpg
IMG_3967_zps4q6vhw1c.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT