ADVERTISEMENT

Heads Exploding !!

docrugby1

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
I will be looking in the obits to see if any of our faithful failed to survive after seeing NU play the 1-3-1. EC and VC please check in to insure you are safe. It certainly caused problems for Providence and I applaud CC for adapting to the personnel on hand rather than attempting to put square pegs in round holes. NU has good length and shooting over Nance, Kopp, Beran and Turner on the wings was not easy. Young provided a big man mobile enough to play the base. Unfortunately defensive rebounding out of that D will always be problematic. I hope CC develops a couple of different zones to rotate into when teams get comfortable with any one scheme

The O still needs work in generating quality looks but it was nice to see the 3s fall in the first half. The first play of the game gave hope that some easy baskets would be forthcoming but NU really has to work to get shots. Spencer did give some nice passes as did Gaines

I will be looking in the obits to see if any of our faithful failed to survive after seeing NU play the 1-3-1. EC and VC please check in to insure you are safe. It certainly caused problems for Providence and I applaud CC for adapting to the personnel on hand rather than attempting to put square pegs in round holes. NU has good length and shooting over Nance, Kopp, Beran and Turner on the wings was not easy. Young provided a big man mobile enough to play the base. Unfortunately defensive rebounding out of that D will always be problematic. I hope CC develops a couple of different zones to rotate into when teams get comfortable with any one scheme

The O still needs work in generating quality looks but it was nice to see the 3s fall in the first half. The first play of the game gave hope that some easy baskets would be forthcoming but NU really has to work to get shots. Spencer did give some nice passes as did Gaines
Nance can cause serious problems in zone defense, and did. And, as I noted elsewhere, NU has been foul prone early.

Reactions: Titanium999

Sorry, my head exploded and I was busy picking up the pieces.

Reactions: Hungry Jack

Sorry, my head exploded and I was busy picking up the pieces.

Reactions: Titanium999

Like this?

https://images.app.goo.gl/MU8MXo8K2GckQmYE7

Ack ack ack

Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT