ADVERTISEMENT

Holiday Bowl First-Half Thread

Lou, as a first post, thanks for your and Chappy’s great work this year. I truly appreciate the content you guys bring!

We got FOX's top announcing crew, so that's good.

I appreciate that you got the thread opened before the game starts.

GO CATS!

When specifically does it kick off? I’m stuck at dinner but hope to leave soon.

I think the plan was to get 5 or 6 there and then go for it. When it only got a yard, you have to punt. Great punt and coverage, though!

Or, you know, you could call a pass play that has a route that would get the first down, with a check-down for 5 or 6.

You can tell it’s Hank... 3 man rush on 3rd an 6 inside their 10. Wide open in the middle of the zone defense for an easy first down. Bend, bend, bend.

Was Nagel in on the 2nd series? He looked gimpy coming off the field after his catch during the first series.

Cmon boys, we can move the ball on this D. Thorson may have to run a bit though to keep them honest.

Shoot... one bad pass by CT and now we go 3 and out. Our D is going to have to be awesome tonight.

Is our DL in contain mode? Not getting much pressure.

They have made such a big deal about Utah's injury is without mentioning that we're playing without Hall Hartage and Thompson.

I hope between now and next season, we figure out how to get a pass rush with our 4-3 scheme. Some guys are gonna need to step up. This is ridiculous.

The Shelley-and-Dixon-were-high-school-teammates storyline is the new Chase-Daniels’-parents-are-watching

ADVERTISEMENT