ADVERTISEMENT

Hope this Q3 home loss doesn’t hurt on selection Sunday

It certainly doesn't help.

NU does have some chances in their schedule to make up for it, though.

Tough stretch coming up...

I hope that loss to NU doesn’t spoil Illinois’ NIT bid
Thanks for your concern but Illinois is comfortably in. NW, however, needs to tighten things up quickly.

Fyi, if you’re scared of the dark don’t look here otherwise you’ll see that NU is one of the last consensus at large teams getting in. And that’s before tonight’s home loss to a team that’s gonna finish below .500 on the season. Hope that NU can at least go 2-2 coming up, otherwise you’re in big trouble. 🫠

Last edited:
Strong trolling effort. Here's a bunny playing ball. You're welcome

Simon Cowell Bunny GIF by America's Got Talent

Probably right, but you somehow lost to this team when you have way more talent. I suppose you will chalk that up to red ass.
Life on the road in the big ten. It happens, even at a soft road environment like Evanston. Honestly, I should send you a gift basket. That seemed to be the kick in the ass the team needed. The Illini have won 7 of 8 since then. Meanwhile the Kitties are 4-4 since then, so maybe you celebrated a little too early

Life on the road in the big ten. It happens, even at a soft road environment like Evanston. Honestly, I should send you a gift basket. That seemed to be the kick in the ass the team needed. The Illini have won 7 of 8 since then. Meanwhile the Kitties are 4-4 since then, so maybe you celebrated a little too early
Cool story 😎

Here's an even cooler and classier one 😎

Reactions: drewjin
Don’t care, we beat the fighting Undies! Season made.

• Haha
Reactions: Hungry Jack
I'm actually happy that there's an Illini fan who cares enough about our rivalry to troll us. If he weren't here, would anybody even know there's a rivalry?

Reactions: GrandRapidsCatFan
Don’t care, we beat the fighting Undies! Season made.
For a fanbase that was pretty sure they were going to make the tourney right up until 4 days ago, that’s pretty sad.

In all seriousness, I really do feel sorry for you. Northwestern is going to miss the tourney again, but they came close enough that Collins is getting extended and will somehow be back again. It’s honestly a tragedy.

The most entertaining part of the Illini team is their coach.
He’s extremely entertaining. It’s one of the reasons we like him so much.

He’s also won more big ten games the last 3+ seasons than any other coach in conference. That’s the other reason we like him so much. 😍

Cool story 😎

Here's an even cooler and classier one 😎

Haha they’ve done this for 20 years. Iowa is just the first school to be ***** about it.

You know why Krush doesn’t typically even bother to invade games in Evanston? Because it’s already a mostly orange crowd. You wouldn’t even realize they were there.

Haha they’ve done this for 20 years. Iowa is just the first school to be ***** about it.

You know why Krush doesn’t typically even bother to invade games in Evanston? Because it’s already a mostly orange crowd. You wouldn’t even realize they were there.
Kewl 😎

For a fanbase that was pretty sure they were going to make the tourney right up until 4 days ago, that’s pretty sad.

In all seriousness, I really do feel sorry for you. Northwestern is going to miss the tourney again, but they came close enough that Collins is getting extended and will somehow be back again. It’s honestly a tragedy.
More BS, there was a good percentage of this fanbase that was very much a “wait and see” in making the tournament.

You don’t need to feel sorry for me, I never had to spend any time in Champaign. Now that would be a real tragedy.

More BS, there was a good percentage of this fanbase that was very much a “wait and see” in making the tournament.

You don’t need to feel sorry for me, I never had to spend any time in Champaign. Now that would be a real tragedy.
Champaign isn't that bad. They have some decent eateries (DeStihl, Radio Maria (since closed)). But that turd Jimmy John still lives there. His wife / girlfiend came on to my bud at a party at his house like 10 years ago. He asked her "What's wrong? Is Jimmy as quick as his ads state?"

• Haha
Reactions: mountaindrew
You know, I guess I've been spoiled by NU hoops this season, I thought defense was something that all good teams coached. You would think the ol' orange crush might want to give half an effort and contest some of these shots. But then, being comfortably in, they're probably just looking ahead to the dance already, I'm sure.

Oof

ADVERTISEMENT