ADVERTISEMENT

Hope we don't get the "FSU Treatment" out of NCAA with injuries

wildcatcoaster

Oct 27, 2003
The injuries themselves are brutal. But now I'm worried the committee will "Pull a Florida State". Remember how they excluded FSU from playoff after stud QB Jordan Travis was hurt stating they aren't the same team without him (which admittedly they weren't).

Scared they will say the no-Berry (and or Langborg/MN) NU team is not the same and bounce us off the bubble.

Reactions: EvanstonCat
The injuries themselves are brutal. But now I'm worried the committee will "Pull a Florida State". Remember how they excluded FSU from playoff after stud QB Jordan Travis was hurt stating they aren't the same team without him (which admittedly they weren't).

Scared they will say the no-Berry (and or Langborg/MN) NU team is not the same and bounce us off the bubble.
Yep. This would be a lot less likely to happen to a "name" program, but NU is not one. Stupid glamor program jock-sniffer selection committee.

That only happens is Boo gets hurt. Boo = Jordan Travis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT