ADVERTISEMENT

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow?

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
Indiana is a 2.5 pt fave, seems about right given our struggles. Extremely height challenged (no one who sees any minutes is over 6'7") without Davis, yet it didn't seem to matter vs. Penn State. Already have 3 home losses (to put that in perspective, that is more than we do), so certainly not impossible. Wildly inconsistent team that is probably due for a less than stellar effort, but they do have an extra day of rest. Can Pardon slow down Morgan? If so, think we get the win. If not, perhaps a long afternoon.

I hope McIntosh got his mojo back now and will control the game.

Indiana's been quite inconsistent. We need to come out with the same focus and intensity as last week. Hit a few shots early, get some rhythm, and play 40 good minutes.

Press em like last time. Get Pardon the ball often. Defense first!
I predict a big game for Pardon and Skelly! Falzon needs to get back on track. BMac might also set a new record for assists without a turnover. A must win! Also, Wrassler- did I read that your post was done at 3:08am?? Are you an insomniac? Did you go out late to a bar? Do you get up early for work? Why are you on-line at this early time?? I get up for work at 3:45am during the week, but not on weekends- I am just curious???

I predict a big game for Pardon and Skelly! Falzon needs to get back on track. BMac might also set a new record for assists without a turnover. A must win! Also, Wrassler- did I read that your post was done at 3:08am?? Are you an insomniac? Did you go out late to a bar? Do you get up early for work? Why are you on-line at this early time?? I get up for work at 3:45am during the week, but not on weekends- I am just curious???
Bad kidney. Literally wake up every hour during each night. Reading helps relax me so I can fall back asleep.

Anxious. NU looked a level better against Minny, but can they stay there?
Minny lost at home by 34 yesterday.
As far as I'm concerned, we learned nothing from NU's win on Wednesday.

I do not expect NU to win today, and I hope NU wins.

(As for tomorrow - three day weekend! I feel great!)

Oh man do I need to put this one on ignore too...?

Indiana is a 2.5 pt fave, seems about right given our struggles. Extremely height challenged (no one who sees any minutes is over 6'7") without Davis, yet it didn't seem to matter vs. Penn State. Already have 3 home losses (to put that in perspective, that is more than we do), so certainly not impossible. Wildly inconsistent team that is probably due for a less than stellar effort, but they do have an extra day of rest. Can Pardon slow down Morgan? If so, think we get the win. If not, perhaps a long afternoon.
This one seems like a coin flip to me, I really have no idea. If I was forced to guess I would prob say an L cause we are on the road in Bloomington but who tf knows with this team.

Tom Crean doesn't coach Indiana anymore. This squad keeps improving instead of regressing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT