ADVERTISEMENT

How long will wrassler last on this board till he gets Locked Down by King Louey?

How long before King Louey Locks Down the Wrassler for the Fourth time?

• After the Stanford Game?

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Before the Big Ten Season starts?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • After we beat Minnesota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After we beat Michigan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After we win the Big Ten?

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • After we beat Alabama in the Title game?

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Folks, I'm so jacked up about this season, I don't see me lasting past the Michigan game without a ten day "Lock Down" Penalty! Why? I think the Cats can make a run for the Big Ten Title if Thorsen and Zachary and Alviti do the things they need to do at the QB position. How long can I last on here folks without a meltdown?

Reactions: NUCat320
Folks, I'm so jacked up about this season, I don't see me lasting past the Michigan game without a ten day "Lock Down" Penalty! Why? I think the Cats can make a run for the Big Ten Title if Thorsen and Zachary and Alviti do the things they need to do at the QB position. How long can I last on here folks without a meltdown?

Won't be long if you keep this up.

Shouldn't there be an option for making it through the season as well?

He has been pretty well behaved so far, he must be staying on his meds.

Until he goes off his meds should have been one of the options.

the Michigan game without a ten day "Lock Down" Penalty! Why? I think the Cats can make a run for the Big Ten Title if Thorsen and Zachary and Alviti do the things they need to do at the QB position. How long can I last on here folks without a meltdown?[/QUOTE]
You are reshreshing and i dont think king louie has a problem with you. GCG or fitz watchdogs hate energetic fans like you who are freethinkers and not stupid.

Never, because the much better message board software has a much better ignore feature.

I'll get locked down at halftime if we don't move the ball versus Stanford. If we play Oliver,my guess is Stanford,stacks the box. Zachary has to make them pay by going deep,or Jackson has to break some tackles,or else it will be a long day. I want to see Alviti on the option play also as I think we can run the ball against Stanford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT