ADVERTISEMENT

How to rewatch?

NUAlum78

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Does anyone know how to rewatch this game (I do not have a DVR). I looked at the BTN schedule for the next couple of days but didn't see it. Thoughts?

BTN2Go App has it. Just go to "schedule" and go back to yesterday. As long as you have BTN via cable of satellite, you can sign in to watch it.

I'm a degenerate about this, but I was a very early DVR adopter. Can't imagine being a sports fan without one now. You won't regret it!
Do you have some type of stand alone DVR? I cut the cord for all my TVs except one, for which I have a cheap Dish subscription for my wife - cheap means no DVR. We live near Atlanta so we have a lot of channels over the air. I get most of my sports through my son's Sony channels, but he has the actual play station at his place (which has DVR capability) so that is not an option. Maybe something to hook to Roku?

I don't have a standalone any more, but my first one was (pre-HD).

It was called ReplayTV and as an early adopter, a bit pricy. Pretty sweet setup though - for anything recorded OR merely delayed, it had an *automatic* commercial skip algorithm, which worked great. I just delayed everything and without touching anything, never saw an ad until the delay was less than 2 minutes.

Again, this was pre-HD but the feed could be from any source - cable, dish, OTA antenna, whatever.

My current setup is through my DIRECTV box but I'd imagine there are standalone options.

It will be on BTN Football in 60 tonight at 11:30pm central time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT