ADVERTISEMENT

I am genuinely concerned that we will win comfortably

And that this will be used as justification that no changes need to be made to the offensive scheme and staff.
As long as we don’t win too comfortably. My main concern is any more injuries before our last two B1G contests - AKA games that truly matter.

If our only two wins are against UNLV and UMass - even if by wide margins - I will not watch a game next season unless major changes are made on offense.

I may even upgrade my handle. The mid-2000s feel like a lifetime ago.

Reactions: IGNORE
I am concerned that at this point in this lost season I just don't really care if we win or lose- vs. Mass, Minn or Illini. We aren't going bowling this year- so I think the focus should be on next year. AND getting a new OC! I think all the underclassmen that aren't retiring or wouldn't burn their redshirts by playing should get the majority of the snaps from this game onward. Play Marty some too and see what he's all about. Win or lose- it doesn't matter until next season. Let's get ready for our 2020 comeback season.

I bet the players care if they win or not, with the more points the better.

Well, I guess even with a comfortable win, our craptastic offense was clearly on display. Many thanks to Evan Hull for bailing out a truly putrid offense.

I think McCall is coming back no matter what happens from here on out. My guess is he'll coach one more year, then leave on his own terms.
I’m done donating and buying tickets if that’s the case. They’ve been miserable to watch for years on the offensive side of that ball and it’s not worth my time or money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT