ADVERTISEMENT

I hate to agree with Harbaugh...

CoralSpringsCat

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2002
Coral Springs, FL
but it sounds like he has a legitimate beef. Does NU have x-ray facilities at Ryan? With Evanston Hospital so close, I'm assuming it's probably not necessary. Are the visiting lockerooms air conditioned? The weather was unseasonably warm this past Saturday.

Funny, because Michigan had the worst facilities for visiting teams I ever saw, high school or college. The room was cramped, the toilets had no dividers or toilet paper, and the johns were hopelessly stoppered with rolls of toilet paper. Imagine 55 players just getting off the bus at Ann Arbor, many needing to use a john, and every john is stoppered up and useless.

Um, the visitors locker room at Ryan is pretty crappy too. If you put an Xray machine in there, there'd be no room to dress for the game.

but it sounds like he has a legitimate beef. Does NU have x-ray facilities at Ryan? With Evanston Hospital so close, I'm assuming it's probably not necessary. Are the visiting lockerooms air conditioned? The weather was unseasonably warm this past Saturday.

We had x-ray machines in both training rooms and that was 10+ years ago.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
How does anyone know it wasn't meant as a compliment? I mean, if ever there was a coach who'd be in love with the 20's, isn't it Harbaugh??

I agree with Harbaugh. With all the money flowing to college football - and even without the money, the visiting team should be able to expect clean facilities adequate for the full travel squad. It's BS to go into locker rooms that are too small, painted pink, etc.

Funny, because Michigan had the worst facilities for visiting teams I ever saw, high school or college. The room was cramped, the toilets had no dividers or toilet paper, and the johns were hopelessly stoppered with rolls of toilet paper. Imagine 55 players just getting off the bus at Ann Arbor, many needing to use a john, and every john is stoppered up and useless.
does it make you feel important to just make things up? you have never been in that locker room and you know it.

does it make you feel important to just make things up? you have never been in that locker room and you know it.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT