ADVERTISEMENT

I missed the game. Will I learn anything by watching it?

Beran, Berry and Audige in street clothes and unable to play. Check the box score for confirmation.

No. Chase just had a horrible shooting night. I do think our compressed COVID make-up schedule is catching up to us; the 'Cats are starting to look tired.

Back in the day, we would call Chase and Boo ball hogs. Pass and share the damn ball!

Before tonight, if you didn't understand how limited NU's options were on offense, then you'll learn something.
Through a fair amount of non conference games I wondered how we were going to score above 60 in conference play. I envisioned a lot of what happened yesterday, everyone waiting for Buie/Audige to do something.

• Sad
Reactions: NUCat320
Through a fair amount of non conference games I wondered how we were going to score above 60 in conference play. I envisioned a lot of what happened yesterday, everyone waiting for Buie/Audige to do something.
The lack of movement was plainly visible. Brought back horrid memories of recent seasons with our "stand around and watch" offense. I'm no coach, but I constantly preach to Little Hungry that what you do without the ball on offense is as important as, if not more than, what you do with the ball.

I'd skip watching it.

We saw a fair amount of Cats defense in the teams opposing Curry in that video.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT