ADVERTISEMENT

I'm booked for Indy...who's in?

Willies crew is in we have had our motel room booked for a few weeks. Looking for reasonable decent seats.

Way ahead of you:

45783540_10157025637235921_6767371752587657216_n.jpg

Me and Smelly Jr. are going. Even if we have to sleep in the car. If they move up the Indiana start time we might even do a doubleheader in Bloomington and Indy.

Unlike bowl games, NU will be selling the best seats in the house for purple fans at this game. Check NUSports.com

Flight + hotel booked. Just need game tickets & purple party deets.

Booked air and hotel after ND game. Downtown JW Marriott. Mrs.Farm Cat bleeds purple as much as I do.

Last edited:
QUOTE="LACatFan, post: 570326, member: 34"]I booked the Marriott Downtown just now. 1/2 mile walk to Lucas Oil. Didn't find many hotels with availability, but I expect that rooms will begin to free up due to cancels.[/QUOTE]
That Marriott is a good choice, nice location and hotel.

From NU

B1G FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ADVISORY The Northwestern Wildcats are B1G West Division Champions and will play in the B1G Football Championship Game at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on December 1. Tickets in the Northwestern Fans sections will be available soon. Visit the website NUsports for details. Go 'Cats!

I will be there rooting you guys on.

I know a lot of you are coming from the north, but if you stay on the south side (Greenwood for example), it’s usually a lot cheaper & hotels all on 65, so 10 minutes straight up to the Lucas Oil Field exit (West Street). A lot of new hotels at County Line Exit (so some on Indy side, some on Greenwood side).

Anyone need advice on where to go (& not to go), feel free to ask.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT