ADVERTISEMENT

In apprecition of Northwestern

timbfischer

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
A recruit has recently said:

"My dream school would be Northwestern. I've been a fan of Northwestern ever since I started high school. Northwestern just offers amazing academics along with a great football program. Northwestern is also very close to home and they really have a lot to offer."

It was the "close to home" comment that always gets me.

It has been said that "Home is where the heart is."

Well, there you have it, right?

I love NU football. I LOVE it. All out of proportion. And I have always wondered why that should be. It is because NU football reminds me of home. It is comfortable. It is common. Not in a boring way, but in a way that is, well, natural, to me. It is something I think about now and then. I consider it, ya know, every once in a while. Maybe more "once" than "in a while" if you know what I mean. It is a companion to me. And, well, that is that. It is a part of me.

go cats.
Go CAts.
GO CATS.
GO CATS!
GO CATS!!!!!!!!
GOO CAAATSSS!!!!
RWAWWRRR CATS!!!!
RWRRRRWRWWAAARRRWWWW!!!!

go cats.

"My dream school would be Northwestern. I've been a fan of Northwestern ever since I started high school. Northwestern just offers amazing academics along with a great football program. Northwestern is also very close to home and they really have a lot to offer."

I love NU football. I LOVE it. All out of proportion. And I have always wondered why that should be. It is because NU football reminds me of home. It is comfortable. It is common. Not in a boring way, but in a way that is, well, natural, to me. It is something I think about now and then. I consider it, ya know, every once in a while. Maybe more "once" than "in a while" if you know what I mean. It is a companion to me. And, well, that is that. It is a part of me.

go cats.
Go CAts.
GO CATS.
GO CATS!
GO CATS!!!!!!!!
GOO CAAATSSS!!!!
RWAWWRRR CATS!!!!
RWRRRRWRWWAAARRRWWWW!!!!

go cats.

Well done.

GOUNUII

go cats.
Go CAts.
GO CATS.
GO CATS!
GO CATS!!!!!!!!
GOO CAAATSSS!!!!
RWAWWRRR CATS!!!!
RWRRRRWRWWAAARRRWWWW!!!!

go cats.

Yes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts