ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana’s offense

I will go with No Chores on the spread. I sure hope Cam is 100%, as relying solely on Lausch would be rather risky at this point. If we do pull off this upset, it will be one of the greatest victories if not the greatest win post 2018. Indiana thus far is a machine.

Reactions: No Chores
I will go with No Chores on the spread. I sure hope Cam is 100%, as relying solely on Lausch would be rather risky at this point. If we do pull off this upset, it will be one of the greatest victories if not the greatest win post 2018. Indiana thus far is a machine.
The line might go down when the sports books learn that I will be in attendance. I was present for 3 NU wins last season and no losses. Go 'Cats!

Reactions: DaCat
Let’s just stay by the Rolling Rock tent all day. No sense in going into a non competitive clash.
If it is non competitive, it will be a foreboding sign for the rest of the season and beyond. No bowl could go either way for recruiting. Players might come thinking they might have a shot at starting ASAP, or they won't come to a program in flux. If the season is a lost cause after a few more losses, I would like to see what Boe can do if Lausch doesn't improve as the season progresses.

If it is non competitive, it will be a foreboding sign for the rest of the season and beyond. No bowl could go either way for recruiting. Players might come thinking they might have a shot at starting ASAP, or they won't come to a program in flux. If the season is a lost cause after a few more losses, I would like to see what Boe can do if Lausch doesn't improve as the season progresses.
I haven’t given up hope for this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT