ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana fan here.

fkfootball

Apr 28, 2014
So glad to see Ramsey having success there already. He’s a class act just like your coach. There isn’t a coach in America that I have more respect for than Pat Fitzgerald. Probably not a QB I respect more than Peyton Ramsey. I hope you guys go 8-0. I swear. Those 2 guys deserve it. I didn’t want him ran out of Indiana. He is better than Penix at this moment. Indiana had to roll with the immense talent Penix has. Ramsey will lead the Cats to a bunch of wins. Thank goodness we don’t play you guys. Cheers!

Penix looked great. What a play to win it!

So glad to see Ramsey having success there already. He’s a class act just like your coach. There isn’t a coach in America that I have more respect for than Pat Fitzgerald. Probably not a QB I respect more than Peyton Ramsey. I hope you guys go 8-0. I swear. Those 2 guys deserve it. I didn’t want him ran out of Indiana. He is better than Penix at this moment. Indiana had to roll with the immense talent Penix has. Ramsey will lead the Cats to a bunch of wins. Thank goodness we don’t play you guys. Cheers!

Thanks for Ramsey!

And congrats on a huge win for IU. I watched the IU TE just stare at a game-sealing pass float by him late in the game and quit watching. I would sign your DC long term right now before someone else finds him.

Reactions: Bwm57
Another IU fan here. I’ll miss Ramsey. Penix wasn’t great, but he was very clutch. Same with the wide recievers. I’ll cut him some slack, as it’s week one and it was against a top 10 opponent. Also the first game with a new OC. I think people forget how good Penix really was last season before he was injured.

I was talking to my wife’s cousin today about the crazy NCAA football games yesterday, and he goes, “Man, and IU almost beat Penn State!”

I asked him “Dude, when did you turn off the game?”

And he said “Right after IU turned the ball over when it was 21-20, why?”

Wow. That was one of the best endings I've ever seen. Poor guy.

Ramsey has a heck of a lot of talent as well.

Was there any revolt when he transferred to another B1G school? Primarily anger at the coaching staff over letting a 5th-year All Conference QB leave?

Just curious. Ramsey’s been a class act and Penix must have incredible potential to have displaced him.

We are lucky to have Ramsey. He is a fantastic QB, and makes our team much better.

Great to see you guys beat PSU! Especially after giving up that lead late. We (older) Cat fans know all about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory from the 1980s and early 90s. Any day PSU loses is a good day.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Ramsey has a heck of a lot of talent as well.

Was there any revolt when he transferred to another B1G school? Primarily anger at the coaching staff over letting a 5th-year All Conference QB leave?

Just curious. Ramsey’s been a class act and Penix must have incredible potential to have displaced him.
We were sad for sure, and we all loved Ramsey. But we understood why he didn’t want to stay at Indiana. Penix was probably going to start over him or they were going to split snaps, and someone as good as Ramsey probably doesn’t want to do that. No one was really angry at him or the coaching staff, just sad Ramsey was gone.

I was talking to my wife’s cousin today about the crazy NCAA football games yesterday, and he goes, “Man, and IU almost beat Penn State!”

I asked him “Dude, when did you turn off the game?”

And he said “Right after IU turned the ball over when it was 21-20, why?”
That ending made me an Indiana fan. They outsmarted Penn State. When they let the RB score it was half decent acting from the Dline that got them there. That, and James Franklin is paid way too much not to remind his RB/QB all of them not to score.

I felt less strongly about them after they couldn't just kick the ball off normally and wound up giving it to PSU on their 40/45?

Either way a nice win and kind of a big deal that you guys had two legit starting Big Ten QB's. So glad football is back - hope everyone stays safe.

That ending made me an Indiana fan. They outsmarted Penn State. When they let the RB score it was half decent acting from the Dline that got them there. That, and James Franklin is paid way too much not to remind his RB/QB all of them not to score.

I felt less strongly about them after they couldn't just kick the ball off normally and wound up giving it to PSU on their 40/45?

Either way a nice win and kind of a big deal that you guys had two legit starting Big Ten QB's. So glad football is back - hope everyone stays safe.
That kick was a botched squib

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT