ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Report for Purdue: JJ is out

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
That’s gonna hurt. Time for Malik or Berkeley to step up.

Kind of hard to believe that Fitz is stubbornly sticking with Smith as starting QB. Is Johnson is cleared to play, then PLAY HIM!
I suspect that HJ is injured to the point of not being able to play. But is Moten in the doghouse, injured, or just passed on the list?

I suspect that HJ is injured to the point of not being able to play. But is Moten in the doghouse, injured, or just passed on the list?
The other site stated that he has been cleared to play and he's listed on the two deep, for what that is worth.

I believe Moten and J Brown, in addition to Bowser, are all injured. It's been a when-it-rains-it-pours kind of season.

Look at the DLine. Tommy is starting because Samdup Miller, Browne, and O'Rourke are all injured. Kent who had played well at DT is also out.

I believe Moten and J Brown, in addition to Bowser, are all injured. It's been a when-it-rains-it-pours kind of season.

Definitely has been that kind of season - even here in Japan with a typhoon that brought more rain than any other in recent memory:
IMG_6078_zpsf3yhcosu.jpg

IMG_6077_zpspeulc7hb.jpg

whatever happened to Alaska and meece?

No meece here in Japan where I have been secluded this season. FWIW, and likely more symbolic of the derailed season of our upcoming train making foes, the torrential rains above referenced by my photos taken during the event, -------

it was just decided to scrap all 10 of the Shinkansen (Bullet trains) trains that were flooded last month in the typhoon. The typhoon was reportedly the worst to hit Japan in the last 60 years with record rainfall.

Last edited:
The other site stated that he has been cleared to play and he's listed on the two deep, for what that is worth.

No, Hunter is cleared to play. He was on the two-deep on Monday and he's not listed as out or questionable today. That means he is expected to play. Theoretically, anyway.

Reactions: willycat

No meece here in Japan where I have been secluded this season. FWIW, and likely more symbolic of the derailed season of our upcoming train making foes, the torrential rains above referenced by my photos taken during the event, -------

it was just decided to scrap all 10 of the Shinkansen (Bullet trains) trains that were flooded last month in the typhoon. The typhoon was reportedly the worst to hit Japan in the last 60 years with record rainfall.
I blame Alaska. Haven’t seen a legitimate Moose all season.

Does anybody know the extent of JJ's injury?
No I do not know, but last week and the week before Fitz said that he is out this week, as opposed to a couple of people like Browne and Newsome whom he said are out for the rest of the year.So it certainly seems like it is a week to week situation, and he hopes to have him back on the field this yearAnyway, that is what it sounds like to me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT