ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Report for UMass

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
The best report of the season: NA. That means that no one on the two-deep on Monday was injured this week. Baby steps.

Of course, we already know that Bennett Skowronek, Isaiah Bowser, Greg Newsome, Earnest Brown, JJ Jefferson, Trevor Kent, Samdup Miller and Gunnar Vogel, just to name a few, are already out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanium999
The best report of the season: NA. That means that no one on the two-deep on Monday was injured this week. Baby steps.

Of course, we already know that Bennett Skowronek, Isaiah Bowser, Greg Newsome, Earnest Brown, JJ Jefferson, Trevor Kent, Samdup Miller and Gunnar Vogel, just to name a few, are already out.
Well looks like Hunter Johnson is still listed on the 2-deep. Will he play is another question. however.

Not sure how, but I kind of forgot about Earnest Brown- surprising since I was more excited to see him this year than any other player on the entire roster. Don't feel like I've seen him for a few weeks. When did he go out? And is he out for the year?

I still get a little bit frustrated when I hear about the new athletic center that's a "game changer", the weight room of all weight rooms, the finest training staff in all of college football and here we are looking like a mash unit! Yes, I know, injuries happen to all teams, but it seems to me that when we get hit with injuries, it snowballs! Every game I've listen to this year, Adam Houge (sp) reports "ya, so & so is out for the remainder of the game!" Either we have a dark cloud hanging over us or we're not training these guys correctly!

Not sure how, but I kind of forgot about Earnest Brown- surprising since I was more excited to see him this year than any other player on the entire roster. Don't feel like I've seen him for a few weeks. When did he go out? And is he out for the year?

Injured his shoulder against OSU and done for the year thereafter.

I still get a little bit frustrated when I hear about the new athletic center that's a "game changer", the weight room of all weight rooms, the finest training staff in all of college football and here we are looking like a mash unit! Yes, I know, injuries happen to all teams, but it seems to me that when we get hit with injuries, it snowballs! Every game I've listen to this year, Adam Houge (sp) reports "ya, so & so is out for the remainder of the game!" Either we have a dark cloud hanging over us or we're not training these guys correctly!

How would facilities help keep guys healthier? It’s basically window dressing to deliver the same health and recovery protocols in that context.

Dang!

Add Devin O’Rourke who was probably close to making two deep this year. I don’t think he has played since Stanford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT