ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting

NCRNU71

Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
There have been several threads about tickets, parking pass availability, and selling tickets above face value.

Check out Stub Hub--hundreds of tickets available for every game, 10 to 16 parking passes for sale for every game, and lots of above face value prices--some of them only list the section and row but not the seat number. Interesting prices for the Notre Dame game tickets and parking passes.

Those prices are actually lower than I thought they would be, and given that we are so far out, they will go down further.

There have been several threads about tickets, parking pass availability, and selling tickets above face value.

Check out Stub Hub--hundreds of tickets available for every game, 10 to 16 parking passes for sale for every game, and lots of above face value prices--some of them only list the section and row but not the seat number. Interesting prices for the Notre Dame game tickets and parking passes.
Maybe but while NU wants to prevent people from selling individual game tickets that people were able to get by being ST holder, I don't think there is a restriction from selling game tickets that are part of a ST

Maybe but while NU wants to prevent people from selling individual game tickets that people were able to get by being ST holder, I don't think there is a restriction from selling game tickets that are part of a ST
Not sure why they would view this any differently. In each case you are using a benefit you derive as being a STH to make a profit by selling to opposition fans.

Not sure why they would view this any differently. In each case you are using a benefit you derive as being a STH to make a profit by selling to opposition fans.
Or any fans. This might be a good way for NU fans to pick up a couple of tickets.

Gold Coast Tickets is a sponsor of NU athletics. NU's threat of yanking tickets from those who sell for profit is tough talk and nothing more. If I'm wrong, great. But I'm not.

Honestly, I don't care either way unless visiting fans bump out genuine NU fans from their parking spots by cutting the line for $600. Yes of course I understand I've just described a free market, but I would argue that NU needs to design processes that look out for their actual fans, who might actually still want to buy season tickets even when ND, Michigan et al aren't on the home schedule.

Reactions: Fitz51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT