ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa beats #16 Ohio State by 10.

Kat burglar

Sep 5, 2017
I think our game was closer against Iowa than Ohio State was...(even tho the spread was the same.

Ours was a home game (for us), which is important in college basketball, but yeah, maybe Iowa is pretty good. I'm sure Ohio State is overrated, but still, I'm starting to think Iowa is a legit top 25 team

Ours was a home game (for us), which is important in college basketball, but yeah, maybe Iowa is pretty good. I'm sure Ohio State is overrated, but still, I'm starting to think Iowa is a legit top 25 team
OSU has now lost to MSU, @Rutgers and @Iowa. Tough week. Bye bye ranking.

I think it's more just that after the state of Michigan, #s 3-9 in the B1G are very tight and all of them will have stretches where they win a few in a row and also lose a few in a row.

Unfortunately I think we are in the 10-12 range with Minnesota and Penn St... Rutgers and Illinois are 13-14.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT