ADVERTISEMENT

Is Green coming back next year?

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
If he does come back, then I have to assume that he picks up where he left off at and is our clear starter.
Smith is now looking better and gives us some hope, but it will be a big plus to get Green back. Our schedule absolutely sucks next year so we have a fair shot to get back to a lesser bowl game.

Fans wanna know

If he does come back, then I have to assume that he picks up where he left off at and is our clear starter.
Smith is now looking better and gives us some hope, but it will be a big plus to get Green back. Our schedule absolutely sucks next year so we have a fair shot to get back to a lesser bowl game.

Fans wanna know

Supposedly applying for a sixth year. No guarantee he gets it.

If Green played for OSU the sixth year would be guaranteed. Not relevant, just a snarky comment.

Reactions: nugnrfan82

Fans wanna know
Sorry Turk,but Hunter is starting!

It won’t be a good sign if we are starting a true frosh at QB, regardless of how talented he is.
Auburn started a true frosh this season- Yes?? They are ranked in the top ten aren't they?? If Atkinson dominates or is even just better than our other options, I'd say start him. The only sign is that we got lucky by signing a blue chip/excellent talent. Maybe he will be a 4 year starter like Thorson. Save the redshirt in case he gets injured sometime during his eligibility! Was Thorson not ready his frosh year? Maybe. I hope Fitz sets up the team for our best chance to win. Has he ever started a frosh? I know this is all speculation. HJo might be our best option next year or even Tgreen. I just want to win!!

Auburn started a true frosh this season- Yes?? They are ranked in the top ten aren't they?? If Atkinson dominates or is even just better than our other options, I'd say start him. The only sign is that we got lucky by signing a blue chip/excellent talent. Maybe he will be a 4 year starter like Thorson. Save the redshirt in case he gets injured sometime during his eligibility! Was Thorson not ready his frosh year? Maybe. I hope Fitz sets up the team for our best chance to win. Has he ever started a frosh? I know this is all speculation. HJo might be our best option next year or even Tgreen. I just want to win!!
Argue the exception using a program that can recruit game ready guys all around.
Have a seat. Wait for the little green light.

I’m very excited for the five-way quarterback competition next spring, and a 14-6 season-opening loss at MSU, and for Dantonio (or his replacement) to pull a David Shaw and say, “ehhh, I don’t know why Fitz was being so sly...not like they were going to to anything new under Mick anyway...”

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
I don't care if the QB next year is Hunter Johnson, a true freshman or a graduate transfer. All I want is a guy who can throw for more than 76 yards against what was arguably the worst defense that Northwestern may ever face.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT