ADVERTISEMENT

Is Hunter Transferring? He's listed as fourth string!

Didn't see his number on the sidelines today, at all. There must be something else going on or a combination of multiple factors including his family situation. No one can go from his status to now without some real issues either not seen prior to coming here or developed here, or a psychological issue (is he still injured, too?). And will we ever find out? I hope whatever it is becomes fixable.

Didn't see his number on the sidelines today, at all. There must be something else going on or a combination of multiple factors including his family situation. No one can go from his status to now without some real issues either not seen prior to coming here or developed here, or a psychological issue (is he still injured, too?). And will we ever find out? I hope whatever it is becomes fixable.
He was there. Super disengaged and off to the side. Suited up though with his helmet on. Something is going on here that we’re not aware of. It’s bizarre.

Last edited:
Nothing to base this on but I think he is done at Northwestern
Me too. I don't see how he stays. I hope all is ok. Awful situation. Whatever the case, I know how he feels with a parent fighting cancer. Its awful.

Erik

Me too. I don't see how he stays. I hope all is ok. Awful situation. Whatever the case, I know how he feels with a parent fighting cancer. Its awful.

Erik

Awful situation. I feel so bad for the guy, and I wish him success here or wherever he may land. Hopefully he stays and works it out, and hopefully Fitz figures out how to navigate this situation while potentially replacing his OC/QB coach.

Reactions: nugnrfan82
It should be when not if. Wide receiver coach should be fired too

Unless he is done with football I can't imagine him transferring again. He would have to sit out another year. Perhaps like you say it is a combination of issues mainly surrounding family and his injury. Sitting him out for the year is probably the best strategy. Everything at this point has to be about next season.

Unless he is done with football I can't imagine him transferring again. He would have to sit out another year. Perhaps like you say it is a combination of issues mainly surrounding family and his injury. Sitting him out for the year is probably the best strategy. Everything at this point has to be about next season.
I know that Fitz said he was hurt but how could that have happened. Hasn't played in weeks and doubt the 4th string QB gets many practice reps.

Reactions: MotownMedilldo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT