ADVERTISEMENT

It's just basketball! Still love the cats!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Who knows what is going on with Scottie and the team? The BT has solid athletes. We need about five Vic Laws on this team to seriously contend for a BT Title. Quite Honestly, Pardon and Law are the only guys on this team that have played the entire season like a NCAA tournament player. Still,win or lose I love the cats! This season is screwed. Play Brown, Ash, Gaines,and Falzon some more. We still got an outside shot at NIT!

Best lesson I ever learned as an NU student athlete was helping out with the Special Olympics for disabled kids. The theme for the games was “ Its not whether you are the best! It’s whether you do your best that counts!”. Sure we all have had dreams splashed. But these our our coaches and our students. We are family and basketball is just a small part of their lives. Let’s support them the rest of the way and embrace the beauty of the game! Wrestling is ranked 20th in the nation for NU! I support them when they were ranked fiftieth last year, or twentieth this year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT