ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for me to say it.

SmellyCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
But for the first time after 20 years, I will say it: I have a new favorite Wildcat.

Justin Jackson, you have supplanted your coach in the eyes of this Wildcat fan. Your numbers today were not eye-popping by any means, but everything about you on and off the field is something to be proud of. Thank you for what you've given your school and its fans.

Go Cats.

But for the first time after 20 years, I will say it: I have a new favorite Wildcat.

Justin Jackson, you have supplanted your coach in the eyes of this Wildcat fan. Your numbers today were not eye-popping by any means, but everything about you on and off the field is something to be proud of. Thank you for what you've given your school and its fans.

Go Cats.
I feel the same. Bates is my all time favorite, but JJTBC is neck and neck

Reactions: SmellyCat
Me too. I am a jaded, anti-NCAA, concussion-struggling fan of the 'Cats since the Fall of 1988. Justin Jackson is my favorite of them all.

'95 will always be special. I'll take Autry, Bates, (...and sigh), Matt Hartl. Matt's go ahead 2yd catch in the 4th quarter vs. Michigan cemented his legacy for posterity.

Hartl would probably be in my top five as well, and that play in particular is one of my all-time favorites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT