ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for Tailgating Drink upgrades

Didn't uber already get a brand-new nicer tent? I believe it was there last year for the game I attended.

Hey, Turk, do you drink bourbon? When I was googling to find out information on the barbecue place for the Duke game, I found out that they had won some type of award for their outstanding assortment of bourbon.

Reactions: NUMBfan
Hey, Turk, do you drink bourbon? When I was googling to find out information on the barbecue place for the Duke game, I found out that they had won some type of award for their outstanding assortment of bourbon.
When I'm not driving, I'm up for selection. But Bourbon isn't usually on it so I prolly wouldn't know the difference between good B and bad B.

How fitting!

(Just joking)

Well, I thought that would elicit a response....but there is actually a beer called Arrogant Bastard which is quite tasty but probably better for late season games. It's pretty heavy.

Well, I thought that would elicit a response....but there is actually a beer called Arrogant Bastard which is quite tasty but probably better for late season games. It's pretty heavy.

My wife's favorite beer. No joking. She also likes Raging Bitch IPA and Doggie Style PA. She's a great woman.

Reactions: Turk
Canadian Club with some coke... gets me nice and warm and toasty for seeing CT, JJ and the offense put points on the board and Hank's defense stymie the opposition- CAN'T WAIT!!! Go 'Cats!!

All serious IPA drinkers know of Zombie Dust. This will be the upgrade of all upgrades and has already gotten the very important "All Turk" Gold Star

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT