ADVERTISEMENT

IU's Ramsey in transfer portal...

Does anyone think he might be headed our way? He wanted to play for NU out of hs, but did he get an offer? Would he consider us now as a destination?? I hope we go after him aggressively now! He would most likely be our best qb available and start right away. Is he a grad transfer or does he have 2 years eligibility??

Does anyone think he might be headed our way? He wanted to play for NU out of hs, but did he get an offer? Would he consider us now as a destination?? I hope we go after him aggressively now! He would most likely be our best qb available and start right away. Is he a grad transfer or does he have 2 years eligibility??
Don't think NU is in the picture. Would probably want less competition for the starting role unless his graduate degree is taking a larger role in his decision making,

Don't think NU is in the picture. Would probably want less competition for the starting role unless his graduate degree is taking a larger role in his decision making,
That is probably the main issue with grad transfer QB prospects. Although Hunter did not have a good year he is still a 5* recruit with 2 years left, with whom they’d have to compete.

Reactions: drewjin
Won't be surprised if Ramsey goes west with IU's recently departed OC, now HC at Fresno. Also, some chatter about Iowa. IU 3 year starter at LT, Coy Cronk, just grad transferred there. As someone mentioned above, he wants to play/start, so I don't see him going into a 3-way competition with HJ or TJG.

Would love to have him back at IU, but with Penix hopefully back and healthy, unlikely would be named starter in camp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT