ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson

pawildcat

Sep 15, 2006
Waynesboro, Pa.
I probably missed this in a thread somewhere. Did JJTBC get injured again? I haven't seen his name in any Chargers' statistics recently.

Yep after the first score by Patriots, on a short kickoff. He's 3rd in the depth chart at RB behind Gordon and Ekeler.
Down 35-7 at the half, JJ may get some carries in the second half...

Maybe it's good the Texans lost last week, because otherwise they'd be the ones getting crushed by the Pats today.

With Walker's Colts bowing out yesterday, JJTBC likely today and Carr no longer active, the NU playoff show is pretty much over. But it was fun while it lasted. Let's hope to see a lot more NU in the NFL next season!

Jackson is involved the kickoff return and coverage teams. Haven't seen him on the punt teams, but not sure.

Down 35-7 at the half, JJ may get some carries in the second half...

Maybe it's good the Texans lost last week, because otherwise they'd be the ones getting crushed by the Pats today.
3 receptions for 22 yards; 1 carry for 4 yards.

3 receptions for 22 yards; 1 carry for 4 yards.

Dropped a short pass but otherwise looks pretty good out there. He looks like a perfectly good NFL RB—not someone who is a game changer but can find a roster spot and produce if given the chance. His blocking looked outstanding and I’m guessing that is one reason he made SD.

Dropped a short pass but otherwise looks pretty good out there. He looks like a perfectly good NFL RB—not someone who is a game changer but can find a roster spot and produce if given the chance. His blocking looked outstanding and I’m guessing that is one reason he made SD.
They should have kept him in. As soon as they had a liitle hope, they pulled him. Got into a goal lien situation and failed. JJ would have found a way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT