ADVERTISEMENT

Join NU Club of Boston at BC game on 12/3

BosCat

Nov 29, 2008
Calling Boston area NU fans. Boston club has a group of tickets for the game. Time to be those visiting fans that make themselves known in somebody else's arena (hey, it worked - at least by noise level - at NIT game back in March, 2011). Meet-up bar before the game is same one used before football game later in 2011.

GO CATS!!!

Here is the info from Alumni Association website

NU Men's Basketball vs BC
(Link to buy tix: LINK)
Watch the men's Basketball team take on Boston College for the B1G/ACC Challenge! Join us at a "tailgate" at Cityside before the game. Food and drinks not included in ticket.

Meet us at Cityside at 5:30pm MAP (a bit more than 1mile to Conte Forum)
Game starts at 7pm​

---------------------------
Parking info from BC site (LINK):

PUBLIC PARKING

Campus parking lots open for event attendees 1.5 hours prior to the start of the event.
  • The general public are asked to enter campus via the St. Ignatius Gate. Parking will be provided in the Commonwealth Ave. Garage, Robsham Lot and the Recreation Complex. Boston College Police Officers will direct fans to the nearest available parking location.
  • Parking is free of charge in the Commonwealth Ave. Garage for men's basketball and men's ice hockey events.
  • Directions to the St. Ignatius Gate

This would be fun. I'd love to do this. I just think it will be impossible for me to get up there on a Tuesday night. Wish it were a weekend game.

Saw Boston College beat South Florida on Sunday. They look solid in a big year for their coach who is reported to be on the hotseat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT