ADVERTISEMENT

Juice Thompson joins the House of 'Paign

It brings some perspective realizing that Juice is 32 years old.

I'm not sure I needed that perspective, but there it is.

Will he get to play with his buddy Demetri?

I'm in my mid-30s and still bitter about our collapse against that McCamey-led team in 2009. Clearly need help ...

Reactions: NUCat320
I'm in my mid-30s and still bitter about our collapse against that McCamey-led team in 2009. Clearly need help ...
That was the same season that gave us the very 2009 “bus driver didn’t change his clocks for Daylight Saving Time and was an hour late” situation. What a world!

Sure that one and the other one at Assembly Hall were heartbreakers and kept us from a 9-9 season, but it was one of the best seasons from NU I'd seen.

Reactions: JournCat

McCamey is on the team, he'll probably be in a reserve role along with Thompson.

Reactions: EagerFan
So I guess Northwestern doesn't have an entry in the tournament? Can't even go to this tournament.. :D

• Sad
Reactions: CatManTrue
Juice and the #2 seed House of Paign are playing on ESPN right now - down 6 at the half against a #15 seed. He looks pretty good out there!

This tournament is a lot of fun to watch - the Elam Ending thing is really cool. Will probably never happen, but I'd like to see the NCAA experiment with it.

Juice and the #2 seed House of Paign are playing on ESPN right now - down 6 at the half against a #15 seed. He looks pretty good out there!

This tournament is a lot of fun to watch - the Elam Ending thing is really cool. Will probably never happen, but I'd like to see the NCAA experiment with it.
House of Paign upset by a 15 seed - described by TBT itself as one of the biggest upsets in history. Typical performance by an Illannoy squad.

If not for NU’s Juice, they’d have been blown out.

House of Paign upset by a 15 seed - described by TBT itself as one of the biggest upsets in history. Typical performance by an Illannoy squad.

If not for NU’s Juice, they’d have been blown out.
Typical performance by a Cats squad

It's pretty hilarious to see Illini fans get all amped up for some made-for-TV alumni game only to get severely disappointed once again.
Illinois has the most pathetic basketball program and the most pathetic basketball fans.

They dream of having what NU has.

• Haha
Reactions: all4theillini
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT