ADVERTISEMENT

Just noticed that our second and third games this year are both night games

hdhntr1

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2006
Duke on Friday night 9/6/24 and the following week late Sat night 9/14/24. Should be interesting. Did not any comments on it

Reactions: zeek55
Student section gonna be lit.
Don't the students return to campus later in sept? We are still on the quarter system right? Classes my frosh yr didn't start until sept 26. So when you say it is going to be lit, which game and date are you referring to? Some students stay on campus all year. Not sure all the students will fill their seats in the first couple games??

Don't the students return to campus later in sept? We are still on the quarter system right? Classes my frosh yr didn't start until sept 26. So when you say it is going to be lit, which game and date are you referring to? Some students stay on campus all year. Not sure all the students will fill their seats in the first couple games??

Wildcat Welcome starts 9/17 and classes start 9/24. So yeah, there probably won't be too many students at the non-conference games.

Wildcat Welcome starts 9/17 and classes start 9/24. So yeah, there probably won't be too many students at the non-conference games.
A lot of students should be on or around campus starting 9/14; fewer but nonzero for Duke. I’d guess close to zero for Saturday.

Student section was full today fwiw. When students are actually there it will be pretty interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT