ADVERTISEMENT

Just skip the non conference games this year! That may be enough to get us back on track!

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
Only play a Big Ten Conference schedule. Nine games. Whatcha think? That would be my inclination.

Only play a Big Ten Conference schedule. Nine games. Whatcha think? That would be my inclination.
One up side to just playing 9 games would be that you could start the season later, buying a month more time to figure out how things can be done safely and a month for teams to assure proper conditioning for players safety. Or gaps in the season for teams to isolate, quarantine and test. The B1G could also define, monitor and enforce protocols that other conferences might fudge on or not take seriously with a little more equity and accuracy. Nothing will be perfect though.

I think the " virus" thing is losing its momentum. Seems to be slowing down for sure. Hopefully,we can get everything going, including college football,real soon.
Have you looked at the recent virus statistics from Wisconsin? Would any parent want the kid to sleeping in a dorm room with others, taking care of their bloody injuries in a crowded locker room or showering with other sweaty guys? Don't think so. At least not until a vaccine or treatment is found and administered.

Have you looked at the recent virus statistics from Wisconsin? Would any parent want the kid to sleeping in a dorm room with others, taking care of their bloody injuries in a crowded locker room or showering with other sweaty guys? Don't think so. At least not until a vaccine or treatment is found and administered.
Where are the Wisconsin stats?

I don't know where he got his, but weather .com has a covid report for every zip code. It's probably not as accurate in some zips as others but you can look there if you are interested.

I don't know where he got his, but weather .com has a covid report for every zip code. It's probably not as accurate in some zips as others but you can look there if you are interested.
Cool! The virus seems to be dying down a bit later locally.

Wisconsin reported the largest number of daily reported cases, 599 on 5/28/20. About two weeks after Wisconsin Supreme Court ordered an end to the state wide "stay at home" order.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT