ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas is looking quite vulnerable as a likely 2 seed. I hope we get a 7/10 seed and face them or Marquette in the second round

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Come at me bros! I’m going to bed, but you and the NCAA selection committee read it here first: I want Kansas (or Marquette) in the second round.

If Big Matt plays and we can land Purdon’t… then I’m good with that too. Unfortunately we’re dealing with reality here folks.

Night King Wfaa Weather GIF by WFAA

No way KU gets a 2 seed now. They'll be lucky to get a three, and they seem likely to be a four. Maybe NU can play them in the *third* round.

Although I will admit I thought of your recent crusade when I saw KU sat their injured stars last night. They appear to have conceded it wasn't worth the effort to win the conference tourney.

No way KU gets a 2 seed now. They'll be lucky to get a three, and they seem likely to be a four. Maybe NU can play them in the *third* round.

Although I will admit I thought of your recent crusade when I saw KU sat their injured stars last night. They appear to have conceded it wasn't worth the effort to win the conference tourney.
They didn't sit their injured stars any more than we're sitting Berry and Nicholson. They played their other starters, not a bench lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT