ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Queiro Commentary

Interesting whether he’s hinting at something deeper mentioning early season non-power 5 losses.

Also, hopefully he knew better than to bet on NU for reasons other than NU’s unpredictability!

Interesting whether he’s hinting at something deeper mentioning early season non-power 5 losses.

Also, hopefully he knew better than to bet on NU for reasons other than NU’s unpredictability!

I take Kyle's comments at face value, and agree wholeheartedly with him. It's a self-deprecating type of comment, proud of what he's accomplished but still humbled by the missteps. Kind of like life.

I take Kyle's comments at face value, and agree wholeheartedly with him. It's a self-deprecating type of comment, proud of what he's accomplished but still humbled by the missteps. Kind of like life.
I would not read too much into it, either. He is expressing the frustration of a fan with the understanding of a former player.

A number of guys at work like to wager for "entertainment purposes only", and when they mention the spread for the Northwestern game, I always tell them the same thing...that if they're thinking about betting on a Northwestern game, they seriously need to have their head examined.

Reactions: phatcat and IGNORE2
A number of guys at work like to wager for "entertainment purposes only", and when they mention the spread for the Northwestern game, I always tell them the same thing...that if they're thinking about betting on a Northwestern game, they seriously need to have their head examined.
Actually they are a pretty good team to focus on when betting. Some very strong consistent trends. Bet on NU when road underdog, bet against when large home favorite. Avoid double digit spreads or take the points. Stay off NU the first month in the year, bet on NU as season progresses.

If you said betting on Northwestern I would agree.

Interesting. One of my thoughts after the Akron game was that if Kyle was still on the team we probably would have won it.

ADVERTISEMENT