ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Cats upset #15 Indiana!

Great win! From the box score, looks like we had a 4th quarter comeback to get to OT.

71-69 in overtime, on the road. Come on folks, we better be ranked this week

I listened to the end of it on wnur. The student announcers were fired up, and it was really exciting. We were down 4 with a minute to play in overtime. Burton got a big steal, Scheid hit a three, Burton got another steal and made free throws...and suddenly we were up 1 with 20 seconds to play. Box score shows that Pulliam really struggled shooting 5-22 from the floor.

No denying a spot in the Top 25 after this big road win. The 'Cats are 5-1 and tied for first place in the B1G. The 'Cats play at home vs. Penn State (1-4 B1G) on Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: FightNorthwestern
I listened to the end of it on wnur. The student announcers were fired up, and it was really exciting. We were down 4 with a minute to play in overtime. Burton got a big steal, Scheid hit a three, Burton got another steal and made free throws...and suddenly we were up 1 with 20 seconds to play. Box score shows that Pulliam really struggled shooting 5-22 from the floor.

No denying a spot in the Top 25 after this big road win. The 'Cats are 5-1 and tied for first place in the B1G. The 'Cats play at home vs. Penn State (1-4 B1G) on Sunday.

Not only did Pulliam have her second bad game in a row, but Wolf fouled out with two minutes to go, and we still came back, took the game to overtime. Late in the overtime, cats up by one, Pulliam gets fouled, makes the first misses the second. Indiana gets the rebound, calls time out with 12 seconds left down by two. Then Hamilton steals the inbound pass!! Cats win!!

Reactions: drewjin
Per InsideNU, Lady Cats have worn their new Gothic uniforms exactly twice – win over number 12 Maryland, and upset road win over number 15 Indiana.

Anybody remember Lady Cat star Center, Amy Jeske?? She and my cousin Eddie Skudder are getting married in August! They have been an item for quite a long time now. She was working for the wnba as an administrator last I heard. He graduated from Benedictine U. several years ago and works in finance. They are really in love and I look forward to going to the wedding. She's about 6'5" and he is 6'6". I really hope their kids play for NU! They should be huge and great athletes. Eddie played baseball in college.

Anybody remember Lady Cat star Center, Amy Jeske?? She and my cousin Eddie Skudder are getting married in August! They have been an item for quite a long time now. She was working for the wnba as an administrator last I heard. He graduated from Benedictine U. several years ago and works in finance. They are really in love and I look forward to going to the wedding. She's about 6'5" and he is 6'6". I really hope their kids play for NU! They should be huge and great athletes. Eddie played baseball in college.

th

Reactions: Noah121
Women destroyed PSU today. If they're any lower than Indiana's #15 when the rankings come out this week, that's a crime.

Reactions: Noah121
Women destroyed PSU today. If they're any lower than Indiana's #15 when the rankings come out this week, that's a crime.
Or at least any lower than Indiana. If Indiana drops to #20, then NU had better be no worse than #19.

Or at least any lower than Indiana. If Indiana drops to #20, then NU had better be no worse than #19.

The lowest major conference team with two losses coming into the week, if I did my math right, was Indiana at #15. Hence, as a major conference team with two losses who beat Indiana, we should be no lower than #15 this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT