ADVERTISEMENT

Lakefront Photo

I thought they were going to complete it by end of this summer, not next summer. Maybe it's fake after all. :cool:

n3588x.jpg

the glass in the pictures is the weight room for all sports that are not football. the football weight room, along with all things football face east i believe. administrators are facing east too. lockerroom and equipment are lower level. cafeteria and coaches offices face south. there are other things but i forget at this point.

the glass in the pictures is the weight room for all sports that are not football. the football weight room, along with all things football face east i believe. administrators are facing east too. lockerroom and equipment are lower level. cafeteria and coaches offices face south. there are other things but i forget at this point.
Cafe faces East too on the third floor, with a terrace outside facing both east and south. Philips has a corner office on the 4th floor with east and south views and a terrace. Fitz is 2 floors below also with a terrace and east and south views. Gonna be impressive.

I was on campus a couple weeks ago after about a ten year hiatus. I was astonished at how much NU has improved the aesthetics of the campus. Quite frankly, I was amazed at the great beauty and manicured highlights all over the place. I guess my alumnus contributions and everyone else's are truly getting put to use to really make the campus better and better over time.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
I was on campus a couple weeks ago after about a ten year hiatus. I was astonished at how much NU has improved the aesthetics of the campus. Quite frankly, I was amazed at the great beauty and manicured highlights all over the place. I guess my alumnus contributions and everyone else's are truly getting put to use to really make the campus better and better over time.
Kudos to President Schapiro for the improved aesthetics on campus. It was an obvious change of priorities when he came on board.

Amazing what you can do w $485M

ADVERTISEMENT