ADVERTISEMENT

Larren Wong…formerly Warren Long

I mean it literally says in the link you posted the identity of the person...

Reactions: Bwm57
Explain the Warren Long connection. As I understand it, this guy (who is a foot taller than Warren Long) got into a scuffle with a United guy. Then, later, an artist named Larren Wong says he was the passenger (when it clearly isn't him)?

Explain the Warren Long connection. As I understand it, this guy (who is a foot taller than Warren Long) got into a scuffle with a United guy. Then, later, an artist named Larren Wong says he was the passenger (when it clearly isn't him)?
Larren Wong = Warren Long. That's his stage name, if you will. His N ring gets quite a bit of screen time in this video -- I believe that's a Pinstripe Bowl ring.

I can explain that. However, I can't explain why on earth he would claim to be the guy in the airport video.

Last edited:
It was .09%, to 6,588, but I might be wrong. Larrenwong makes old skool take off your pants R&B, based on my 15 seconds of listening.
It’s absolutely worked! Up to 6881, +5% since ~6am Eastern. Claiming you assaulted an airline employee is a gooooood way to pick up followers.

Anybody remember “United Breaks Guitars”? Have your moment, Larrenwong.

Larren Wong = Warren Long. That's his stage name, if you will. His N ring gets quite a bit of screen time in this video -- I believe that's a Pinstripe Bowl ring.

I can explain that. However, I can't explain why on earth he would claim to be the guy in the airport video.

He's got some talent. I think he will hit it someday.

Is that his GF?

Seemed like an obvious joke to me because he looks like the dude.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
We went to see WML play HS FB when I lived in Cali. He played the first quarter, then, inexplicably sat out, so we left at the half. Turns out he did some hot-dogging and the coach took him out for a quarter.

Years later, we met him and his mom at a tailgate and told them we were at that game. His mom - years later, mind you, was still furious at him, and WML was sheepish. It was a great encounter.

We went to see WML play HS FB when I lived in Cali. He played the first quarter, then, inexplicably sat out, so we left at the half. Turns out he did some hot-dogging and the coach took him out for a quarter.

Years later, we met him and his mom at a tailgate and told them we were at that game. His mom - years later, mind you, was still furious at him, and WML was sheepish. It was a great encounter.
Seemed like an obvious joke to me because he looks like the dude.
I think it might be that some of the original reporting incorrectly identified the person as Warren Long, and then it was later corrected. Some of the comments to the original NY Post story suggested that this is what happened. So, I’d think our Warren Long didn’t go seeking out this attention.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Truly WTF.

But we will always have the block he made for Solomon Vault on his TD return vs Duke.
All I have to say is that I’ll be flying out of that airport in the near future.

In the spirit of football phil, I will now be on high alert. Any unruly passengers whom may cause a delay to my travel plans will receive no patience from me.

Reactions: mountaindrew
Disagree

two atoms are walking down the street, and bump into one another. First one: "I just lost an electron." Second one: "are you sure?" First one: "I'm positive"

See! No one believes I'm serious
Serious problems, maybe.

:p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT