ADVERTISEMENT

Louis Lesmond

wocka

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2018
2021 4* SG from Evanston, goes to Notre Dame College Prep commits to Harvard over Wisconsin, Illinois, Oklahoma, Marquette.

Were we ever in on this kid? Seems like a big-time local talent who cares a lot about academics.

His dad played at Purdue, for what that's worth. Grew up in France. Believe his sister is still at Evanston and considered a better talent.

Never have I heard that he's interested in NU.

His dad played at Purdue, for what that's worth. Grew up in France. Believe his sister is still at Evanston and considered a better talent.

Never have I heard that he's interested in NU.
Maybe NU should have been interested in him. Grades? Committed to Harvard!

2021 4* SG from Evanston, goes to Notre Dame College Prep commits to Harvard over Wisconsin, Illinois, Oklahoma, Marquette.

Were we ever in on this kid? Seems like a big-time local talent who cares a lot about academics.
Good player. He did not have a commitable offer from Illinois once Luke Goode committed.

Illinois will take at least one more wing but he will come from Jordan Nesbitt, David Jones, Brandon Weston.

Maybe NU should have been interested in him. Grades? Committed to Harvard!

A guess on my part is that he wanted to go to school somewhere that required his parents traveling several hours.

But how can you knock the Harvard choice?

A guess on my part is that he wanted to go to school somewhere that required his parents traveling several hours.

But how can you knock the Harvard choice?
Not knocking it at all. Just was wondering , if he had the grades to get into Harvard, why was he not on NU's radar? Not P-5 material?

Not knocking it at all. Just was wondering , if he had the grades to get into Harvard, why was he not on NU's radar? Not P-5 material?

Understood. I was surprised by the announcement not by Harvard, but that he's four star. Did not know that. Thought he was a mid to high three.

Apparently the staff liked other prospects better and decided to offer their 2 remaining scholarships to others like PBJ, Christie, etc.

Gosh...I hope we don't come up too short with the blue chippers this recruiting cycle....Passing on a 4star recruit with the grades for Harvard seems kind of risky

That fella may have been a good Wildcat but the coaches seem to be betting on bigger fish in the pond.

Like Medill, said, you can't fault a kid for choosing Harvard. Would that I'd had that choice myself. Hell, if I'd have applied to Northwestern, they wouldn't have even allowed my application into the mailbox. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT