ADVERTISEMENT

Luck of the Irish indeed from Dublin! Way to go Patty Fitz

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Holy cow, what a win! Thorson looks like the real deal, Jackson is a Stud, and that defense is downright solid. Lots of talent on this team. If the OL stays healthy (big If!) I dare say we go to a nice warm bowl game.

Big thanks to NUMBalum95 and docrugby1 for their suggestions on pubs. We actually followed NUMB's advice to the Woolshed Baa & Grill in Dublin but had a crazy day getting there. Will try to post the full story when I'm back on my laptop in the States but will simply enjoy the win until then. Go Cats!!

Hey I used to play football for a team called the Dublin Dragons, now called the West Dublin Rhinos. They play in the Irish American Football League, and the Wool Shed was our hangout. I know some great football fans over there, I would be happy to introduce you if you'll be around for a little while

Holy cow, what a win! Thorson looks like the real deal, Jackson is a Stud, and that defense is downright solid. Lots of talent on this team. If the OL stays healthy (big If!) I dare say we go to a nice warm bowl game.

Big thanks to NUMBalum95 and docrugby1 for their suggestions on pubs. We actually followed NUMB's advice to the Woolshed Baa & Grill in Dublin but had a crazy day getting there. Will try to post the full story when I'm back on my laptop in the States but will simply enjoy the win until then. Go Cats!!
So we win a huge game, and you bring up Notre Dame. I don't know if you know this or not, but we played Stanford today.

Hey I used to play football for a team called the Dublin Dragons, now called the West Dublin Rhinos. They play in the Irish American Football League, and the Wool Shed was our hangout. I know some great football fans over there, I would be happy to introduce you if you'll be around for a little while
Thanks Purple! Sadly we fly back in a few hours but it was jam packed - there was an interesting crowd there full of passionate fans. Will post the full story when I get back. Not sure when I'll be back in Dublin but appreciate the offer.

So we win a huge game, and you bring up Notre Dame. I don't know if you know this or not, but we played Stanford today.
Ugh - Title corrected. Meant to replace that reference with something funny before I finished the post but was missed the fix in my exuberance. Kind of felt like the 95 opening win over Notre Dame though... Huge win over Stanford!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT