ADVERTISEMENT

Man, do the Chargers sure need JJTBC back

TheC

May 29, 2001
Between Gordon and Ekeler, they rushed for 39 total yards in their loss yesterday. That's the second week in a row where they were held below 40 yards rushing for the game. For the game!!

To make matters worse, they had it first and goal from the one yard line, late in the game with a chance to win. Gordon couldn't get in and then eventually fumbled it away.

Sure seems like they could use a dose of JJTBC. I hope they realize that!

Between Gordon and Ekeler, they rushed for 39 total yards in their loss yesterday. That's the second week in a row where they were held below 40 yards rushing for the game. For the game!!

To make matters worse, they had it first and goal from the one yard line, late in the game with a chance to win. Gordon couldn't get in and then eventually fumbled it away.

Sure seems like they could use a dose of JJTBC. I hope they realize that!
When NU can't run the ball, it's on the OL.

When NU can't run the ball, it's on the OL.
True, but San Diego has the same OL they had in the first four weeks when JJTBC was ripping off about 8-9 yards per carry. Unless there was a run of injuries I'm not aware of. I don't follow them that closely. WCW might know.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Is JJTBC healthy? Didn't get even a single carry while Gordon and Ekeler were doing nothing.

The Chargers looked better w/o Gordon.

The Chargers were typically pathetic on the last series where they couldn’t get the ball in from the one yard line on numerous attempts that culminated with Gordon coughing up the ball. Very frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT