ADVERTISEMENT

Man, that one hurt: Cats let one slip away

How sad we are unfortunately the worst team in the Big Ten West just like our record indicates. And it may not get much better next year as most of the other teams in the West have better recruiting classes and a lot of younger players. We could be in for several years of losing seasons. However, you never know

How sad we are unfortunately the worst team in the Big Ten West just like our record indicates. And it may not get much better next year as most of the other teams in the West have better recruiting classes and a lot of younger players. We could be in for several years of losing seasons. However, you never know
If I had a dollar for every positive post you've made, I'd have a dollar.

This is a horrible year, worst since pre-95. All agree. But the team is hobbled by poor coaching and ridiculous injuries. The talent, except at QB, is acceptable. (Which is like saying the band, except for the horns, is ok...)

The answer is a) new offensive coaching and b) a succession plan for Hank.

The coaches have failed the players. Period

This is a horrible year, worst since pre-95. All agree. But the team is hobbled by poor coaching and ridiculous injuries. The talent, except at QB, is acceptable. (Which is like saying the band, except for the horns, is ok...)

The defensive line and offensive line coaches have done a great job. They have not failed the players.

Reactions: loyolacat

The defensive line and offensive line coaches have done a great job. They have not failed the players.
If Aiden Smith is our future QB we are in trouble

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT