ADVERTISEMENT

Many Pitt fans unimpressed by NU

NU is a 6-6, middle of the road team. What is there to be overly impressed with? The Pitt fans' reactions are understandable. If I was them, I would be looking at this game as a probable win. That said, I hope it's not (for them).

What ISU game?

EDIT: It helps that I did not watch the debacle.As well know, that which is seen cannot be unseen. For those of you still traumatized by this, counseling is available.
We need a safe place

Reactions: julescat
I have to say I thought both lines played really well at MSU as well. I know they were only 3-9 this year but that was a make-or-break game for them and we put 54 points up on them in their own stadium (many more than either OSU or Michigan did). And 21 of State's points came on a pick 6 and two rather fortunate long pass plays.

We need a safe place

I think I found one on the corner of "Happy" and "Safe."

photo_zpszqdlm4sa.jpg

... and here is one right on campus:

DSC6976_zpsdaya0jrf.jpg
IMG_0965_zps69vxw1gm.jpg
IMG_0963_zpsvujdpomb.jpg
IMG_0960_zpskrgxwvpc.jpg
IMG_0959_zpsw931vyrk.jpg
IMG_0958_zpsvomuukry.jpg
DSC7220_zps3fiev8fn.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CatsDad
Repeat after me. "The ISU game is in the past. I will move on." "The ISU game is in the past. I will move on." "The ISU game is in the past. I will move on."

You should take your own advice

If you guys have a chance to spend some time on the Pitt boards, I think you will find them a pretty informed group. There are a good variety of threads there, including one on the Rams firing Jeff Fisher. I guess it is because of the Aaron Donald connection. It's cool to see that much football talk going on there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT